I was nominated for the liebster award by fellow author Michelle Abbott.
I am honored that she nominated my blog, which is still growing.
You must link back to the person who nominated you
You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you
You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (or 2000 if you want to) followers to answer your questions
You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated
Here are the questions Michelle asked me:
1) What is your favourite genre to read? Why?
My favorite genre to read is Women’s Fiction. I love the themes of growth, friendship, and community that are throughout these types of books.
2) Who is your current favourite author?
Currently my favorite author is Emily Giffin. She has a way with words that makes you want to keep reading until the last page.
3) Do you prefer e-books, or paperbacks/hardbacks?
I prefer both, but nothing beats an old fashioned paperback/hardback book. I love e-books because they are easier to travel with and take with you on the go.
4) Do you judge a book by it’s cover?
Yes I do and I also judge a book by it’s synopsis
5) What’s your favourite drink?
6) What country are you from?
United States of America
7) Would you change anything about yourself if you could?
I would want to be more trusting of others.
8) What goal do you want to achieve this year?
I would like to write and publish my second book by the end of the year, while connecting with and gaining new readers for my current book, Love Illusion.
9) What’s your favourite season and why?
My favorite season is Summer. I love warm weather and the fresh flowers that are so pretty.
10) What did you hope to achieve when you began blogging?
Through book reviews I wanted to share my love of reading with others and I wanted to give updates on my writing progress.
11) If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I would want to have a superpower of being able to read multiple books at one time.
Here are my nominees for the Liebster Award
Here are my questions for the above nominees
1) What was your motivation for starting your blog?
2) What have you gained from blogging?
3) Do you listen to audiobooks? If so what’s your favorite one?
4) When reading a book what are some things that you look for to classify it as a great read?
5) Do reviews sway your opinion on whether or not to read a book? Why or Why not?
6) What is your favorite book?
7) When is your favorite time of day to read?
8) Do you buy most of your books online or at a physical book store?
9) What is your favorite holiday and why?
10) What is your favorite thing to eat?
11) Do you prefer tea or coffee?
Happy Reading and Writing,